Charter for Safe Working Practice – COVID-19
The Safety & Wellbeing of our staff, clients and hosts is the most important thing to us. During the pandemic we will be taking additional precautions to support staff at our offices, warehouses and teams of regional distributors servicing our extensive multi-regional network, the largest of its kind.
We are following government guidance and advice from Public Health England and have implemented new practices within our business operation to minimise risk of infection.
Safety is our key priority and protocols include:
- New signed entry system to visitors and deliveries to our offices and warehouses
- Enhanced hygiene and safety for all distributors to include the use of hand sanitisers prior to and post each host site visit, with gloves as standard
- All distributors will now wear high-vis vests
- All distributors will clean host site displays on each visit for ongoing safety
- All staff members to adhere to COVID-19 safety protocols when visiting clients and host venues